I am always seeing posts from other people doing different thirty day blog challenges, and decided I wanted to join in. After a lot of googling I couldn’t find a list I liked so I have made my own. For anyone that isn’t familiar with the concept, it’s basically a list of blog subjects to inspire you to write for 30 days.
I’m going to share it here and I hope that a lot of you like the look of it and want to take on the challenge too. Here we go…
- What, why and where you write.
- Describe the good, the bad and the ugly about yourself.
- Where would you like to be in ten years?
- A happy memory.
- Dream travel destination, and why?
- Write about someone you really care about.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- Your fears.
- Things that make you happy.
- Somewhere you would like to live, describe your dream home.
- Talk about your siblings/family.
- Recurring or memorable dreams you’ve had.
- Your biggest regret.
- Your fondest childhood memories.
- Something you miss.
- You win a significant amount of money, what do you spend it on?
- The highs and lows of the past year of your life.
- A bullet list of your day.
- Five of your strengths and five weaknesses.
- What would your superpower be and why?
- Your greatest accomplishment.
- Who would you invite to your “last supper”?
- Talk about your hobbies and why you like them.
- A list of things in your bedroom.
- An in depth description of your body and what you like about it.
- Some quotes you like.
- Seven things you think about a lot.
- A letter to your future self.
- A letter to your younger self.
- Write about anything you feel like today.
And there we have it, that’s what I came up with. Some things are from 30 day blog challenges that already exist and some are just my own ideas. I’d really like it if other people would join in, and please tag me if you do so I can read your writing too. And maybe link to this post so that others can join in too! I’d also appreciate it if you could give me some sort of credit/recognition.
I just thought this would be some good inspiration for those of us who get bad writers block.
Thanks! B x
P.s If you want to join in but don’t think you can commit to daily blogging, then don’t! Just do it as and when you feel like it, you can literally jump on board any time you like!